热门搜索 倒装句 英语 英语四级 倒装句作文
1. So + 形容词 + be + 主词 + that + 句子(如此…以至于…)
【例】So precious is time that we can not afford to waste it. 时间是如此珍贵，我们经不起浪费它。
2. adj. + as + Subject(主词)+ be, S. + V. + …(虽然…)
【例】Rich as our country is, our quality of life is by no means satisfactory.
v by no means = in no way = on no account一点也不
3. On no account can we + V. + …(我们绝对不能…)
【例】On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.
(1) Among the disadvantages that may bring to are that + S. + V., making + n. + adj.
【分析】有时候，为了强调“介词 + 宾语”结构，我们把它置于句首，此时句子需要全部倒装，在本句中我们把谓语动词“are”放在了主语结构“that…”的前面。
Among the disadvantages that cars may bring to our lives are that we could spend more time in traffic jams and we would likely spend more money on operation and maintenance fees, making our schedules tighter and our pockets lighter!
(2) With these steps, we can change our society into one out of which comes the possibility that
【分析】句中的定语从句“out of which comes the possibility…”是完全倒装句。
With these steps, we can change our society into one out of which comes the possibility that natural resources will be fully cherished.
(3) There is a real possibility that , should there be a .
【分析】Should there be a…是省略if并部分倒装的将来时虚拟条件句。还原后为：If there should be a…
There is a real possibility that we can solve this problem completely, should there be cooperation among all parties involved.
(4) never, hardly, seldom, rarely, not, until…，scarcely, in no case(不管怎样也不)，in no way(不管怎么也不)，by no means(决不)，on no account(不论什么原因也不)，at no time(无论什么时候也不)等否定词放在句首时，句子要倒装。
By no means shall we cease to protect our environment.
(5) It was very late. Exhausted though she was, there was no hope of her being able to fall asleep.
1) Small as a bicycle is, it can bring a lot of convenience to our lives.
2) Foolish though he looks, he always seems to make the wisest proposals. (他看起来样子傻傻的，可似乎总是能提出最聪明的建议。)
3) Try as you may, you will never succeed. (你尽管可以试，但决不会成功)。
1. As for the influence of computerization, nowhere have we seen the results more clearly than in the bank.
2. Had it not been for the timely investment from the government, our company would not be thriving as it is.
3. Only after a year did I begin to see the results of my work.
4. The organization had broken no rules, but neither had it acted responsibly.
5. Hardly a month goes by without word of another survey revealing new depths of scientific illiteracy among Chinese citizens.
6. Parents planning to divorce do not sufficiently prepare their children for the coming crisis, nor do they provide them with the necessary assurances that they will be cared for in the aftermath.
7. Clever and resourceful though he was, he found more than a little difficulty solving the problem.
8. Not only was she a hard worker, but she was also very polite.
9. Under a tree was sitting one of the biggest men I had ever seen.
10. Only when the researchers have obtained sufficient data can they come to a sound conclusion.
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. (Marie Curie)
【点评】这句话可用于提出问题的解决方法，比如说关于“global shortage of fresh water”，在提到如何应对时，不妨说：
Famous scientist Marie Curie once said, “Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood.” In the same ways, once we understand the causes of this phenomenon, we can confidently believe that we will solve the problem with the following means.
A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.
(C. M. Schwab)
The important thing in life is to have a great aim, and also the determination to attain it. (Goethe)
【点评】我们可以从歌德的话语里面，学到一个很好的句型：The important thing is to…, 不妨进一步学一个四级里面另两个更受欢迎的句型：
(1) Nothing is + (adj).er than to + V. + …
Nothing is + more + 形容词 + than to + V. + …
【例】Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。
(2) What a + adj. + n. + S. + V.!= How + adj. + a + n. + V.!(多么…!)
What an important thing it is to keep our promise!
How important a thing it is to keep our promise!